Selfie?

I don’t like to take a selfie. Why you ask? Well, to me... it’s just too narcissism, and i’m not that kind of person, so i don’t like it, but it doesn’t mean that i never take a selfie before, i have few selfie photos that i like, and now i’m going to show you the one of it. Well here it is:



Alright, now i’m going to explain why i like this selfie photo. As you can see that this photo is took on graduation day. Whenever i look at it, it reminds me to the day when i was in high school. As they say “time flies.” Three years feel so fast, I can’t believe it that i have graduated from high school. I always feel that i just graduated from elementary school yesterday, and now hell yeah i’m in college. Through it, i learned many things, i just realized that it was really hard to say goodbye, and i just realized that friendship is the most beautiful thing in the world. I miss every moment that i spent with all of them in that classroom. Well that’s it. That is why i like this photo.

Oh yeah as you know from the early post, i love to film something, and when we were on a vocation at Randayan Island, i made a documentary video about it, so if you interested then you may check it out below.




Well then. I’m Rizaldi, Electrical Engineering student, signing-out. (248 words)
0 Komentar untuk "Selfie?"

Back To Top