Place That You Have to Visit in My Hometown

Ehem, so this is the last structured assignment, and to be honest this is the hardest topic to me.

Well, FYI I’m from Jungkat, Siantan subdistrict, Mempawah district. Actually I don’t have any recommendation for you in my hometown, we don’t have many tourist attraction here, the only tourist attraction is Jungkat Beach. Have you ever heard about it?


Jungkat Beach is located of course in jungkat just like what has mentioned in its name. To be honest, I don’t think we can call it a beach, because to me, beach is the place where the water is taste salty and surrounded by sand. But at this beach you won’t find sand like other beach, and the water isn’t salty, that’s why I don’t think we can call it a beach. But this place is a good place for you to take a rest from a long trip.


Then, there’s Equator monument, I think this is the place that you have to visit if you’re in Pontianak, as far as I know, right now Equator monument is under construction, but don’t worry, you are still able to enter the monument.

I think that’s all.


Well then, I’m Rizaldi, Electrical Engineering student, signing-out. (202 words)
0 Komentar untuk "Place That You Have to Visit in My Hometown"

Back To Top