My Favorite Place That I've Visited

Hmmm ... to be honest, i don’t know what i should write on this post, because i spent my whole life in my hometown, it is not that i don’t want to travel, i just ... arrgh i was just too lazy to travel, whenever my parents asking me to go travel with them, i always chose to stay at home. The only places that i have visited are Pontianak, Pontianak and Pontianak, i never traveled to other countries and other provinces. I know, i know ... i should go explore the world right? Yeah ... my sister also told the same thing to me that i should explore the world at least the earth of Indonesia. Well yeah ...  it doesn’t matter, for now i will spent my life in this place till i graduate (hopefully i could graduate from this faculty on time, because i heard it is really hard to graduate from the faculty of engineering) and got the title ST (Sarjana Teknik) and after that with the God permission i am going to find a scholarship for my master degree in other country. Repeat after me! Amen.

Well back to the topic.

Hmmm ... well, about the only places that i have visited, i lied. Lol.

30th April 2016, which means 7 months ago. I together with my classmates were travel to Randayan Island, it was so much fun, and i think this is my favorite place (for now). The sea is so blue, even, you could see the corals directly from the surface, it was my first time to do snorkeling thing and see how beautiful the sea creatures directly from my eyes umm i mean from my snorkeling glasses,  the place is so quiet, you won’t find many people there, it feels like the place is only for us.

Unfortunately, i didn’t take any landscape photo, but i did take photos with my classmates, and also make a video about it. Well here it is.



I look so handsome on this photo. lol



Yeah you’re right, it is the same video that i post on the earlier post.

Well then, i am Rizaldi, Electrical Engineering student, signing-out. (363 words)
0 Komentar untuk "My Favorite Place That I've Visited"

Back To Top