Why I Choose Electrical Engineering

Back then when I was in high school, I had no idea what study major am I gonna choose when I graduated from my school. Till one day, I met someone… someone that changed everything, he changed everything in my life, he gave me something that I never expected, nah I’m just kidding, I never met someone like that. Okay so when I was in high school, I had a dream that one day I want to be a filmmaker, the good one. For those who don’t know, I used to make a video on Instagram, most of it is comedy videos, so if you interested then you may check it out on my Instagram @riaz.18, oh yeah don’t forget to leave a comment and follow me if you like lol.



Back to the topic.

I want to be a filmmaker, then I decided when I graduated from my school I’m going to choose Visual Communication Design as my study major. But, my parents won’t let me choose it, because there’s no university that has Visual Communication Design on it in Pontianak. That means I have to go… far… far away from my home, and my parents won’t let me do that. I respected my parent’s decision, and I decided to find another course that fit to me. Day after day I read various article from various blog, and I end up by my decision that I’m going to choose Informatics Engineering, but yeah, once again the reality slap me on the face. Luckily that my second option that I choose when the test is Electrical Engineering. I got accepted. I’m glad and also proud that I could be the one who write this kind of post on this moment. I’m not going to waste this opportunity. I promise.


I’m Rizaldi, Electrical Engineering student, signing-out. (305 words)
0 Komentar untuk "Why I Choose Electrical Engineering"

Back To Top