A Letter to Myself in The Past and Future

Dear me in the past,
Let’s make this simple, I know you better than anyone else, that’s why I trust you, just be yourself, just do whatever you wanna do, try many things that make you interested. I’m counting on you.

Dear me in the future,
First of all, I hope you’re still alive at the time you read this. You know me better than anyone else, that’s why I’m pretty sure that you know what am I gonna write on this message, so I don’t need to tell you what you should do. I just want to ask you a few questions. Have you finished your own novel? Have you succeed on your career? Have you married? Well you know, I know you better than anyone else, that’s why I worried about this matter. And last but not least, are you still remember that day? Your turning point, the day when you made a promise to yourself. Well I think that’s all I want to say to you, I know when we’re an adult the problem will comes endlessly, I know it’s hard, but please … stay strong, and don’t ever forget about your promise, and please make a better future for me. I’m counting on you.
(208 words).
0 Komentar untuk "A Letter to Myself in The Past and Future"

Back To Top