Last Meal on Earth

This topic sounds so creepy, it sounds like I’m going to die tomorrow. I’ve never been in a relationship before, and I’m going to die tomorrow, wow that’s cute, I love my life. LOL

Last meal …

If the world gonna end tomorrow, errr … forget about it, if I have to leave the earth to find another planet for humankind, I’m going to choose Nasi Padang (Padang steamed rice) for my last meal on earth. Why? Dude … it’s Nasi Padang you know, everyone love Nasi Padang. What? You don’t like Nasi Padang? Then get the hell out from here. LOL.


Nasi Padang … you know what, there’s a foreigner made a song about Nasi Padang to describe how much he love Nasi Padang, so I am, I love Nasi Padang. The taste when its curry reach your tongue is so de-de-de-delicious!

To me, Nasi Padang is the most delicious meal in the world. LOL

Moreover, Nasi Padang is usually served with vegetables, chicken, and fish (optional), that’s make this meal is delicious and also healthy, for sure.

Well that’s it, what do you think? Tell me your favorite meal in the comment section below


Well then, I’m Rizaldi, Electrical Engineering student, signing-out. (204 words)
0 Komentar untuk "Last Meal on Earth"

Back To Top