My Karaoke Songs of Choice

Karaoke … hmm …

You know what? I can’t sing at all, well it doesn’t mean that I can’t sing, of course I can sing, everyone knows how to sing, it means that I wasn’t born with such talent like that. I prefer playing instruments like guitar, violin, and piano (yeah I know how to play those instruments) than singing. Why? Yeah, because the color of SpongeBob is yellow, and I love yellow. What? It doesn’t make sense. Ok ok …

My voice is really bad.

Satisfied now?

That’s why, I don’t think that I am going to do karaoke thing, because last time I sang in front of people, everyone becomes mad. Nah, just kidding, my voice isn’t that bad.

Even tho I can’t sing, I have my own music list that I sing a lot whenever I like to sing.

Well here are my top 3 karaoke songs of choice

1.       Florence + The Machine – Stand by Me


This song is the theme song for Final Fantasy XV that has just released on November 29, 2016. Stand by me is originally perform by Ben E. King, I have heard both version of this song, and I really love the Florence version, it doesn’t mean that the original version is bad, the original version is awesome to me, but I don’t know, I prefer Florence version, maybe because the hype of Final Fantasy XV, well you know, I am a big fan of Final Fantasy series, I have played Final Fantasy since I was in elementary school, and when I hear the Florence version, it brings back all the memories of Final Fantasy series that I have played, even tho it was my first time listening to Florence’s version.

2.       Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody


If you are asking me, what song you should listen to at least once before you died, then I would answer “Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.” I bet you think that I overreacting (read: lebay) but trust me, just listen to it, and I bet you will understand what I mean.

3.       Mr. Big – To Be With You


This band is my favorite band of all time. In 1992, this song peaked at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100, and becomes hit in fifteen countries, and also this song is the reason why I start to play guitar when I was in junior high school, and made a group band when I was in high school.

Well that’s it, maybe some of you realized that the songs that I chose are old songs, yeah I personally don’t listen to nowadays songs that much than old songs, maybe because I am an old soul.

Well then, I’m Rizaldi, Electrical Engineering student, signing-out. (446 words)
0 Komentar untuk "My Karaoke Songs of Choice"

Back To Top